XOP offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with the product, return within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
- XOP will cover return shipping on products in original packaging and returned within 30 days.
- XOP will cover return shipping on defective products.
- Items returned with missing components or packaging are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
XOP—Warranty to Be Proud of
LIFETIME METAL WARRANTY
A Standard Lifetime Metal Warranty applies to any and all aluminum pieces found to be defective due to manufacture error. Proof of purchase is required.
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
Our standard 3-year replacement warranty applies to any and all aluminum components found in our treestands and climbing sticks. Rest assured that if anything happens to your equipment, no matter the circumstances, we've got you covered.
XOP 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Metal Warranty
All Xtreme Outdoor Products (XOP) products are covered by warranty from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, we will – at our discretion – replace the defective product. In the case of a replacement, if a same-model replacement is not available, we may substitute another model of equivalent or greater value. Proof of purchase or receipt may be required. Repairs or replacements are warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period. This excludes any sale or refurbished items.
XOP warrants to the original retail purchaser that all products manufactured by it are free from defects in material and manufacture at the time of shipment for the lifetime of the product. XOP will replace any part found defective if the unit claimed to be defective shall be returned to XOP, postage prepaid, within the warranty period. This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subjected to misuse; misapplication; neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance); accident; improper installation; modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments); adjustment or repair. THE FOREGOING IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OF ANY PRODUCT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OF LIABILITY ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY.
Limitation of Liability
It is expressly understood that XOP’s liability for its products, whether due to breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, is limited to the repair of the product, as stated above, and XOP will not be liable for any other injury, loss, damage, or expense, whether direct or consequential, including but not limited to loss of use, income, profit, or damage to material, arising in connection with the sale, installation, use of, inability to use, or the repair or replacement of XOP’s products. XOP reserves the right to make alterations or modifications in its products at any time, which in its opinion, may improve the performance and efficiency of the product. It shall not be obligated to make such alterations or modifications to products already in service.
REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY
- Call or email one of our customer service staff and explain the problem you are encountering with your product. They will help to determine the next step based on your individual case. Please call 1-877-544-6611 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time) Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it is determined that your product should be shipped to XOP for further evaluation the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product.
Please send Replacements to:
Attn: Returns Department
7425 Chavenelle Road Suite 100
Dubuque, IA 52002
Please be sure to enclose the following information with your return/replacement package:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- *NOTE: Please remove all accessories (i.e., Footrest, storage packs, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by XOP cannot be returned.
- *NOTE: It is recommended that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. XOP will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving
Warranty Void Conditions – Our warranty does not cover any failures or defects caused by but not limited to one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by XOP, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, lightning or weather-related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.